This economical product covers the three basic needs of horsecare maintenance - 1. the hoof - 2. the hide - 3. the muscle. It serves the back yard family pet as effectively as it serves the needs of the highly active performance horse.
The ingredients combine to create a horseman's medicinal dream. They consist of a unique blend of cooling herbs and pure essential oils, along with the old faithful's... neatsfoot oil and pine tar, combined in a non petroleum base and then thickened with raw beeswax. The beeswax thickens the mixture which limits run off waste and still allows it to remain a breathable barrier. The ingredients are gently blended under ideal conditions in our laboratory, thus producing a quality controlled product every time.
- It looks like butterscotch sauce, it feels like silk on the skin, and the fragrant medicinal odour changes the smell in the stable.
- Beeswax provides a healthy natural breathable barrier allowing for healthy oxygen exchange
- Treats many forms of common hide ailments such as rainrot
- Effective relief for swelling and muscle soreness
- Maintains proper moisture balance in the hoof
- Increases flexibility to prevent cracks
- Contains NO Petroleum, 100 % Natural
- Leaves a healthy shine - excellent show dressing
- Ideal for cold weather applications
- Fiske’s Hoof and Hide Balm has antibacterial / antifungal / antiviral / antiseptic properties that will help prevent infection from thrush and white line disease
- Keeps hands clean. Ideal for the busy equestrian